Playlist of the month #1

I really love music, it helps me relax and I also love to listen to it. This is why I came up with something new. Playlist of the moment, an article about the music  I have been replaying a little bit too much this month.  
Let’s start with my number one for February

1.       Uptown  funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

Listening to uptown funk feels like  taking a time machine back to the old-school days.  The tune is addictive and I still haven’t been able to stand still every time this song came on shuffle.  Also I am totally digging the music video!


2.       Where do broken hearts go – One Direction
I don’t think it was not clearly that a one direction  song would make this list. I am totally in love with Where do broken hearts go, I actually already was from the start. I love the edgy style and Niall’s solo in the beginning still makes me shiver.  It’s a new song from their album Four.

3.       My songs know what you did in the dark – Fall out boy
This may not be a new song or anything, but I am hopelessly in love with this song. Indie rock is something  I recently discovered and I can proudly say it is definitely music  that  I like. And this song is mostly on repeat when I am on my way to school.

4.       Anaconda – Nicki Minaj
My anaconda don’t want nun unless you got buns hun… This has been stuck in my head ever since this song came out and not everybody may like it but I actually really dig it. I can’t twerk or anything and I don’t have ‘’big  buns’’ but I actually like this song.

5.       Summer night – Glee cast
This may not be the original song, but I really like glee and this version of the all-time favourite grease original.  I removed this from my phone years ago but now it’s back in and on repeat. This is one of my favourite songs with Sam and Mercedes leading.



I hope you enjoyed this article and are willing to give these songs a listen.
Next month I'll give you some new list of songs I really love to listen to.


XXZ

Comments

Popular Posts