My favourite things #1

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things....










Well, we all have our own favourite little or big things we do, wear or say on a regular basis. I think it’s a fun idea to share my favourite things once in a while with you lovely people and maybe inspire some of you. This time I’ll share with you one of my favourite jewellery, some of my rings. 

I bought these rings at primark together with a silver thig one and a black thin one. I don’t wear those 2 very often, so that’s why they aren’t in the picture.




They were 3 euro’s and you get 6 rings for it in gold, black and silver. This is a size M(medium).





I like to wear them when I want to keep my jewellery a bit simple. At times when my outfit is an eye catcher and I don’t want to make it to bizzy.




I like these rings because I can be a bit of a casual and simple person but also someone who like to make something out of an outfit. I love clothing a lot and I mostly feel a little empty when I don’t wear any accessories with it. So rings are a perfect and fast solution! 



What is your favourite type of jewellery?


Want to keep up to date with me?
Well than you can follow me on:  Instagram/Bloglovin /Twitter


Love,
Jennifer


Lyrics source: http://www.metrolyrics.com/

Comments

  1. Primark really has the best rings! I think I have over 50 midi rings now thanks to that store, oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look nice! I should really start wearing rings more often.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts