OOTD | Finals Finals Finals



Good morning everyone! Today my finals finally finished, but I didn’t have the time to write a proper article yesterday so I decided to do an quick outfit of that day. Including a shameless mirror selfie. So I wore this outfit yesterday and I actually totally was feeling myself and I felt soo comfortable in it! Curious? Take a look, it’s free!



So as you can see I wore my new all-stars and my weave is also back. Mum didn’t have the time to do it next week so we did it last week as quick as possible! The jeans I am wearing are from The Sting, I bought them like 1 year ago. I am also wearing my favourite crop top from H&M. I love, love love this top! Can’t get enough of it and I think it also looks really classy!  But it was a bit too cold to wear only a top so I chose to put a blouse on top of it. This blouse is from Vero Moda and I bought it almost 5 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. And yes it still fits!

I am wearing no foundation, only a bit of eyeliner and an eye pencil and I finished my almost no make up look with my favourite catrice lipstick.

I wonder what you think of my outfit? 

















Comments

  1. leuk blousje! Neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog ?

    XO www.goldandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een mooie outfit, de crop top staat je goed zeg <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! Really like your blog, hope we can follow each other :)Going to follow you on other social media, hope you can follow me back too! :)

    x

    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts