Tag | Movie tag


Hello! I hope you have all been well and healthy. I recently came across a really nice tag on the internet, called the movie tag. I saw it on the blog Nature of Happiness and I didn't even have to think twice about doing it. Because as you guys know I love movies till death, so I couldn't wait to awsner the questions! 



1. What was the first movie you ever saw in the cinema, and how much do you remember from it?
The first movie I ever saw was… I think it was Bratz the movie. I don’t know for sure because I also went to other movies that time. I was quite young so I can’t remember much of it but I do remember that I went with my mum. Oh no wait, something just popped into my head! My first movie ever was a Pokémon movie, I went to it with my whole family but I found it really scary because I was really young, so me and my mum left early and the others stayed! Oh my god, that was such a long time ago. Don't even ask my why I found it scary, I think I was like 6 that time haha. 

2. Are there movies that you have strong memories attached too? (something that happened during the movie but had nothing to do with the movie)
Not really to be honest, when I watch movies I mostly focus on the movie itself. So I can’t really think of anything that is important enough to remember any time I watch a particular movie. 

3. Which movies has had a big or small impact on your life?
Hmm… I always get inspired by movies, mostly by the things they say or the things that happened and the way the characters handle it. I  think that the Harry Potter movies had a small impact on my life. They encouraged me to be myself and never even pay attention to the people that don’t like me or something like that. But I have seen so many movies and I think they all helped me a bit to shape myself into the person I am now. 

4. Are there particular movies you watch when you have a broken heart or when you are sad?
Hmm, no I don’t think so. I do not watch a particular movie because when I’m sad. Surprisingly enough I turn to music at that point. 

5. If they would make a movie about your life, what kind of movie would it be and who would portray you?
Why are these questions so hard, Jesus. I never even thought of something like this before in my life… But Let me think….. I think my life would be a comedy and I think I would portray myself because my life  is a joke haha.

6. Which movie fits you the most?
I think that I will change this question into ‘movies’ because I think that all the marvel movies fit me the most. And the Maze runner was also such an amazing movie! I think  it's because I love action and new things and just I don't know, it just fits me. 

7. If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would be the last movie you’d want to watch?

5 words, The.  Avengers.  Age.  Of. Ultron.


8. If you would work in the film industry, what kind of job would you have and why?
I think  I would be an actress because I’ve always been quite good in acting (not my words) and I like the idea of being different people and expressing yourself in different ways. 

9. Which movie relationship is your favourite?
Who came up with this question? Satan? How will I ever choose my favourite movie relationship! I have seen more movies than people oh my god. However if I have to choose one well than I’ll go for Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. I love that it took them 8 movies to finally kiss, quite romantic. 

10. If you had to choose one movie, to watch with your boyfriend, which movie would it be?
I don't have a boyfriend, bye.

11. At which point did your love for movies begin and how did it grow?

I can’t really remember that but I know I have been watching movies since I was 2. I think I liked the idea of how totally different worlds were created and brought to live on screen. Also they make movies every year so that means new stories and new characters that keep me interested.  I actually don’t think I can describe how I fell in love with movies. I think it just kind of happened. 

12. If you could chose a character from a movie as your husband, who would it be?

This question is out of this world! I have so many movie crushes how am I supposed to choose! I refuse to pick a side, that’s not fair…. Alright I’ll pick one, but this can change tomorrow. I think It would be Captain  America because he is everything a woman wants. Enough said. 

13. How did your love for movies, change you into a movie blogger?

I’m not a movie blogger. So this is just a weird question I am going to ignore. 


Aaah, this is already the end of my blogpost! And not to forget the end of my first tag. Sad, so sad. However, you can tune in another day for a new blogpost on my blog so I won’t be gone forever (Jeej). I hope you lovely muffins, enjoyed this post and now I am wonder how many movie addicts there are creeping on my blog right now? Comment below! 















Comments

  1. Wat een leuke tag, alleen je eerste afbeelding doet het niet. Volgens mij ligt de source site eruit. Ik zou btw de volgende keer op de afbeelding op je eigen server uploaden omdat hotlinken vaak niet is toegstaan. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts