25 must-see movies in December


Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. Right now we are living in this wonderful december month. So I decided to make a list of my favorite December movies and share them with you. I hope that this article will give you a cozy Christmas feeling and make your cold days a bit warmer. 

1. Home alone
2. Home alone 2
3. Harry Potter movies
4. Hachi: A dog's tale
5. The Mask
6. The Mask 2
7. The Hobbit: an unexpected journey
8. The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug
9. The Hobbit: Battle of the five armies
10. Love actually
11. Narnia: the Lion, the witch & the wardrobe
12. Narnia: Prince Caspian
13. Narnia: The voyage of the dawn treader
14. The golden compass. 
15. Charlie and the chocolate factory.
16. Hugo
17. The Devil wears prada
18. The nightmare before Christmas
19. Alice in Wonderland
20. Ella Enchanted
21. Ice Princes
22. Kingsman
23. The Princes Diaries
24. The Princes Diaries 2
25. The Grinch



These 25 movies always bring me in such a christmas mood. I watch them every year I am not even joking, But you muffins know that I am such a movie addict, so I don't think this is a suprise at all. I hope you liked this article. Tell me in de comments which movie is your favourite!

LOVE, Jennifer

Comments

Popular Posts