Haul January | Shoplog Januari part 1

''Ask yourself, in 10 years will it still matter?'' 


English:
I thought it would be fun to put an inspiring quote at the beginning of every article from now on. I just feel like I want to switch up a few things a bit and personalise my blog more, you feel me?
Anyway, today is all about what I bought in Januari, starting of with part 1. 

I promised myself that if I would get amazing grades and pass all the exams this semester I could order a huge amount of make-up and other stuff. Guess what... I did it! So as promised I ordered and bought make-up and other things, which I am going to show you in this Haul. 

In need of a new concealer I directly ordered the la girl pro concealers for the first time. I can't wait to try them out and see the result on my skin. It's still kind of scary to order things like concealers online but if you do some good research it will help you a lot when it comes to picking a shade. I ordered Toffee and chestnut and I am planning on reviewing these concealers any time soon. 

However I also needed to buy more lip products because all I do is buy eyeshadow. As a result of my lack on lipstick, I ordered two Milani lipsticks. I have never ever tried Milani before so I am really curious if these lipsticks will work well on my lips. Besides lipsticks I ordered a Revolution highlighter because I read a lot of good things about it and I am also right now experimenting with highlighting and stuff, so this was something I really needed. 

I am not going to talk about the beautyblender dupe because there's not much to say about it besides that it's for blending your concealer and foundation (what a suprise!).

Of course you guys also have eyes and I  bet you have been waiting for me to talk about the clothes I bought and where I bought them, well I am not going to tell you... JOKING, I got both items at Zara and I loveeee them so much! Especially the shorts, I know it's winter, but I have my ways of making short items work during the cold. So, no judging allowed!

Which item is your favourite? And what did you buy during January?

Nederlands:
Het leek mij wel leuk om elk artikel  vanaf nu met een inspirerende quote te beginnen. Ik wil mijn blog wat meer personaliseren en eigen maken dus dit leek me wel een geschikte manier. Iniedergeval geen lekkere lange inleiding, we gaan we gewoon straight to the point, namelijk het is eind Januari dus weer tijd voor een maandelijkse shoplog! We beginnen met part 1, lekker logisch. 

Ik had mezelf beloofd dat als ik al mijn tentamens zou halen ik lekker veel make-up en kleding mocht kopen. Vooral make-up eigenlijk en zo gezegd zo gedaan, want ik heb al mijn tentamens met mooie cijfers gehaald in een keer en dus was het tijd om mezelf te verwennen! 

Ik had dringend een nieuwe concealer nodig en ik ging meteen voor de La girl concealers. Ik had ze nog nooit geprobeerd ik die nog nooit geprobeerd, maar ik had er wel genoeg goede verhalen over gehoord. Ik bestelde Chestnut en toffee en ik heb ze eigenlijk nog niet geopend dus ik kan niet wachtten om ze te testen en een review erover te schrijven. Het is wel een beetje riskant concealers online bestellen, maar als je genoeg goede research doet zal niet zo snel een fout maken qua kleur. 

Buiten mijn concealer-need had ik ook wat nieuwe lip producten nodig aangezien ik altijd alleen maar oogschaduw koop (ik ben er gek op) en amper lipstick of lip gloss. Dus ik bestelde twee milani lipsticks, ook nog nooit geprobeerd maarja ik ben gewoon nieuwsgierig, want wie weet misschien ontdek ik wel een nieuwe liefde. Waar ik trouwens ook mooie verhalen over heb gehoord is de revolution highlighter die ik ook gekocht heb. Ik zit nu echt in een ''ik experimenteer met highlighter'' periode, dus ik had hem wel echt nodig. 

Ik ga jullie niet lastig vallen met mijn beauty blender dupe van w7, want tja iedereen weet waar hij voor is en misschien schrijf ik er nog wel een mini review over of maak ik er een video mee. What ever floats my boat. 

Ik wed dat jullie al dit hele artikel wachtten tot dat ik begin over de kleren die ik gekocht heb, nou dat ga ik dus niet doen... JOKING, ik heb deze twee mooie kledingstukjes bij de Zara gekocht en ik ben echt zoooo verliefd op ze. Vooral het broekje vind ik echt geweldig. Ik weet dat het winter is, maar ik heb mijn manieren om korte items goed te combineren tijdens de koude dagen. Dus, no judging. 


Welk item was jouw favoriet en wat heb JIJ gekocht in Januari? 


List | Lijst
Shorts - Zara
Sweater - Zara 
Milani Matte Moisture lipstick - Beauty (boozyshop.com)
Milani Matte Moisture lipstick - Flirty (boozyshop.com)
La girl pro concealer - Toffee (boozyshop.com)
La girl pro concealer - Chestnut (boozyshop.com)
Revolution highlighter - radiant light (beauty88.nl)
W7 beauty blender - power puff  (beauty88.nl)

Love,
Jennifer









Comments

  1. Milani lipsticks zijn zo fijn! Je hebt mooie spulletjes gekocht zeg! Geniet ervan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaaa ik ben ze nu aan het testen ze voelen zooo geweldig aan! :) Thankss! ^^

      Delete
  2. Those shorts look fantastic! The colour is so different and fun! Plus, I mean, if people can wear short skirts all winter, I see no reason why they shouldn't wear shorts ;) You chose some great things! I love the idea of rewarding yourself for achieving goals, it's a nice treat and it kind of limits your spending to certain points in time, haha.

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I couldn't let go of that short the moment I saw it ahaha and the rewarding system indeed works so well!

      Delete
  3. Leuke spulletjes heb je gekocht! Ik heb zelf de beautyblender van Real Techniques en ik kan niet meer zonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Echt super leuke aankoopjes. Ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar de concealer van LA Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, er komt binnen kort een review van online! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts